ONE-ON-ONE FITNESS TRAINING
Individualized exercise programs to fit your needs:
- Weight Management
- Healthy Aging
- Muscles and Strength
- Travel Fitness
Focused conversations to better identify and execute your fitness goals:
MODIFIED FITNESS ASSESSMENT
Careful analysis and reporting of fitness level and overall health:
- Body Measurement
- Movement Patterns
- Postural Analysis
- Lifestyle Overview
One of the things I like most about being a fitness trainer is how I get to be part of someone’s fitness and wellness goals.
Here’s what you get in each training session:
- My complete and undivided attention when doing each exercise.
- Hands on correction (agreed on in advance) to help you better understand the body mechanics of what you are doing.
- A time-tested approach to designing a program to FITT your expectations.
- Technical and verbal support to help you reach your goals.
- The opportunity to benefit from my 35+ years of experience in the fitness industry working with a variety of individuals, both female and male.